It is very easy to join RAW and it is totally free!
Requirements to join RAW is to have and use Teamspeak (TS) http://www.rebelsatwar.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9456#p65463
at ALL times, obtain a RAW clan member to sponsor you, fill out a short history questionnaire, and agree to our Code of Conduct.
Code of conduct is located at: http://www.rebelsatwar.net/coc.php
You must be 18 years old or older.
To become part of RAW:
1) Play on the server for a while and build a relationship with our clan members. After playing for a while, indicate on Teamspeak that you would like to join us. Hopefully a clan member will agree to sponsor you.
2) Applicants must use RAW team speak while gaming on RAW servers for a minimum of 14 days before the recruitment process can begin. (Players who request membership before this requirement is met will have their membership vote put on hold until it has been met.)
3)Fill out a short gaming history form. RAW admins will research your game alias and current punk buster guid for violations. Information collected will not be public also note we are not concerned if you have been kicked for out of date pb or failed pb etc. We are looking for any history of hacking. Vague or incomplete questionnaires will halt your application. Honorable gamers have nothing to worry about. Form at bottom of thread.
4) After finding someone willing to sponsor you, register with the forums. Use the format: "RAW R Player" without, of course, the quotes, and with "Player" being your preferred playername.
5) Post a request in the "Request Membership" forum. Please include your 1st name, state, e-mail address, and anything you'd like to share about yourself in the request. Be sure to tell your sponsor that you are doing this so that they will come behind you and post their intention to sponsor you.
6) In game, format your name as above (RAW R Player) and be sure to abide by all RAW rules!
7) Wait out the 2-week period while you are evaluated by other RAW members that you game, speak, and communicate on the forums with. We will vote on you during this time and (if you get 2/3 of the vote, with a min. of 4 votes) we will notify you if you are accepted, at which point you are clear to remove the "R" from your name
1. In game name. The game you use to play with?
2. Have you played with any other names?
3. What other games do you play and names used in these games:
4. primary e mail address:
5. Secondary e mail address:
6. Country you live in:
7. State and city you live in:
8. have you ever been global banned from a game? if so Why?
9. Do you have any friends or associations with other RAW members?
10. I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the RAW Code of Conduct.Example Questionnaire:RAW Scalped
1. In game name. The game you use to play with? Scalped
2. Have you played with any other names? NO
3. What other games do you play and names used in these games:bf1942 Scalped, GHS Scalped, RAW_Scalped
bf2142 RAW Scalped
I have a lan network and my kids have their own profiles with some of my guid keys.
4. primary e mail address: email@example.com
5. Secondary e mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Country you live in: USA
7. State and city you live in: Very Cold, AK
8. have you ever been global banned from a game? NO
if so Why? n/a
9. Do you have any friends or associations with other RAW members? Yes, but in my situation being a long time member I know most but the newest.
10. I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the RAW Code of Conduct. Yes, 100%